Polite & Friendly's

in

Sadly removing tags

BRADN8RSun Jul 26, 2009 2:00 am

Unfortunately, I must remove my tags.  I enjoy very few things more than playing with BK.  However, my best bud has a puter that is not able to run WAW.  He has been playing cod4 and is in another clan.  After months of badgering me to join so we could play together.  I have decided to join their clan.  His clan does not allow their members to be in another clan even if it is a different game.  You know the drill.  I still have more fun playing WAW with BK than cod4, but for my bud I am reluctantly making this sacrifice.  I still wish to play WAW in BK's server.  It is a lot more civilized and much less chaotic.  I just want you to know I really appreciated wearing the BK tags and thanks for all the help everyone has given.  Special thanks to Fish for his time and efforts on my sig and avatar.  I'll see you on the battlefield.  - Bradn8r
Quote Post

LukeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:26 am

Bradn8r I'm saddened to see you go. I want you to know that you are welcome on our TS and servers any time you want. I look forward to seeing you again soon. If you ever change your mind about playing COD4 the door is open to you here again.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

BRADN8RSun Jul 26, 2009 2:32 am

Thank you General.  I appreciate open doors.  I shall be seeing you.
Quote Post

LowJawSun Jul 26, 2009 2:32 am

Sorry to see you leave BK but I wish you a lot of satisfaction and fun with your bud.  See you around.  Visit often.
Quote Post

BRADN8RSun Jul 26, 2009 2:34 am

Thanks LowJaw.  Will do.
Quote Post

baumentSun Jul 26, 2009 2:41 am

Perfectly understood Bradn8r. Been great having you here, gotta respect the loyalty to you friends.....that's being good people.

Come back and see us from time to time.
Quote Post

StrandSun Jul 26, 2009 2:45 am

Hes running scared because my return is upon you all  Twisted Evil

Kidding aside, hate to see you go man, but I look forward to seeing you in our servers once I get back, take care man, best of luck.
Quote Post

BRADN8RSun Jul 26, 2009 3:02 am

Thanks Baument.  I really hate this, but it is all about my bud.  ... OK you got me... I'm scared of the dickens of Durrty's return.
Quote Post

DiggerBazSun Jul 26, 2009 4:10 am

Hey Brad it was great having you in Echo and for your help with scrims. Cheers mate and we have a door open for you.
Quote Post

Fish_USNSun Jul 26, 2009 4:16 am

Bradn8r,

Echo sure is going to miss you and your contribution to making Echo the great fire team that it is.  Hopefully, you will visit us and play often on the BK servers.  We'll keep the light on for ya.

Fish.....!
Quote Post

BRADN8RSun Jul 26, 2009 4:23 am

Thanks, DiggerBaz.  I was only able to participate in one match and one match prep during my short stint with BK.  Both were very enjoyable.  But, I remember most the match prep for the Zulu match (though I was not able to make the match).  I really learned a lot from you and the other Echo team members.   You have a great strategic mind.  Thanks for your insight.  I hope to use it with you or against you someday.
Quote Post

BRADN8RSun Jul 26, 2009 4:33 am

Thanks Fish.  Echo IS a great fire squad.  I have total confidence in them against anyone.  I will definitely be on the BK servers often.  Hopefully my bud will get a real computer soon that can handle WAW.  He has played WAW on my puter in in the BK servers and loved it.  Then I might be able to persuade him away from the dark side.
Quote Post

NEMATODESun Jul 26, 2009 4:37 am

Take it easy until your return!
Quote Post

DELETEDSun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 am

Sorry to see you leave BK m8, but i see your point there, hope to see you on the servers and t/s still!!
Quote Post

LADYHAWKSun Jul 26, 2009 10:32 am

You will be sorely missed but whenever you come back to see us im sure we will welcome you with open sights Wink
Its been fun playin alongside you mate and maybe you can talk your mate into upgradin sometime so he can play waw and you can both come this way Smile

I understand your friendship is very important and you must go where you are at your most happiest, good luck and hope to see you back here very soon!
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©