Polite & Friendly's

in

Call to revive tactical crouch game style with Battalion1944

[EU]SoldatRyanThu Feb 11, 2016 11:36 am

Hi mates,

Long time no see and i guess you are fine.
For people who don't know me, or forget me (this is not possible lol), i m Soldat Ryan, ex-teamleader of [EU]Europe Team (as my nickname show it).
We made some matches togethers on COD. Now i m leading [NGBC]NotGoodButCrazy French Community. (link on my sig)

Today, I come to try to point your interest in Battalion 1944. If it is not done yet.

Link

Release date : may 2017 (it is far but alpha and beta should be release before this date)

Battalion 1944 is a WW2 FPS. Developpers are nostalics from old good COD games (not recents) and MOH.

When i see it i have immediatly thought : "At least, a FPS where it will be certainly possible to play "tactical crouch" game style as we liked.

What the game will give us :
Dedicated server, Public servers files (no information about linux files), full control on rule settings, ranked and unranked servers, no grinding, no 'exosuits', just players and skills. They are also working on modtool....

We took less than 3 days to decide to support the game (believe me, it is the 1st time since long time i see this enthusiasm in my group for a game)

They reached their kickstarter goals in less than 3 days.
The game is build with UE4 engine.
The developpers are open to our recommandations. They listen the (growing) community.
My experience : After a fast discussion with Joe Brammer, the Executive Game Producer, he accepts to add clan pack for my group. (he adds a x18 pack - it was not there before). I know it is also in their interest too but it is cool.

[

I think Battalion 1944 is the game which allow us to reborn "crouch" style.
That is why we (at NGBC) have decided to support the game.
But we couldn't make hear our voice if we are alone. This is why i try today to point your interest in this game.

You are free to play the game you want but it will be cool to see BK community supporting the game too.
So take a look and ... join us !   Wink

Official website
Kickstarter page

I have posted the same thread on others old crouch clans (still alived) to try to rebuild something cool around tactical crouch spirit. I think it could be interesting.

Best Regards
[NGBC]Soldat Ryan
Quote Post

tetThu Feb 11, 2016 2:21 pm

Greetings.  We have been following the development of this as well and some of us chipped in on the Kickstarter too.  Hopefully it turns out well as I look forward to checking it out as soon as I can.
Quote Post

xVoodooThu Feb 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi SoldatRyan, we're discussing this game already and there's quite a bit of interest. Plz see the link ;

Batallion1944
Quote Post

[EU]SoldatRyanFri Feb 12, 2016 9:50 am

Hi voodoo and tet

That is cool !  Very Happy

PS : i m not allowed to see your link it must be from internal clan discussion.  Wink
"The topic or post you requested does not exist"
Quote Post

TazmanFri Feb 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Soldat, my guess is that it is part of our "BK Members Only" section, so that would be why you do not have access.  Rest assured, we are discussing this and several of us have put in to the Kickstarter!!!

Taz
Quote Post

DiggerBazFri Feb 12, 2016 8:59 pm

G'day soldat. It has been a while. Our Battlefield 44 discussion thread is in our BK Members section as Taz mentioned. Many of us are interested in this and yes it would be awesome if it has tactical crouch design.
Quote Post

[EU]SoldatRyanSat Apr 23, 2016 5:10 pm

Hi mates,

I don't know if you are still following the game but i invite you to defend our point of view on crouch style on battalion forum.
I posted a thread today about some proposals : http://forums.battaliongame.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1312

Feel free to join me on this fight  and share your point of view too and what you are expecting on this game.

Best Regards.  Cool
Quote Post

MrKrinkleSun Apr 24, 2016 7:49 am

Thank's for that mate, they told me that the Alpha would be out soon (whenever that it).
I am hopping for some type of group discount scheme (e.g buy 10, 15 or 20 copies etc) this would encourage Clans to get together and support it.
However, i will be most displeased if there is no bayonet for my Shotgun.

My bayonet is sharp, and has a Shotgun attachment. Cool
Quote Post

spacepiggioSun Apr 24, 2016 1:31 pm

I do not know if this will be playable as a total crouch scenario. Depends on the map & player slots, looks more like crouching with a little running for cover to avoid snipers. I definitely can't wait for the game to come out.
Quote Post

[EU]SoldatRyanSun Apr 24, 2016 6:53 pm

@MrKrinkle : The alpha will not be release before May 2017
There were discount price while the kickstarter. I ask them a pack for 18 keys and they added it. I don't know if it will be available for the future.
To defend your point of view about bayonet i invite you to stop by the forum and defend your opinion. Wink  There is several discussions on the forum about it (search "melee") : http://forums.battaliongame.com/search.php?keywords=bayonet&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

@spacepiggio : Really i m like you, i dont know if we could play as we did on COD. But what i know is that the default maps will be build for a little amount of players so i think it will be possible to do it. So there is hope about it. And if we do not ask it for sure we will get nothing. Devs talk with us that is a good point. There is a little chance to be heard. I cross fingers.  Cool

BR.
Quote Post

spacepiggioMon Apr 25, 2016 12:47 am

I would love to make it crouch, if the big maps are like W@W it would be manageable.
Quote Post

[EU]SoldatRyanTue Jan 30, 2018 11:21 am

Hi guys,

After 2 years, the EA steam launch is near. (1st february)
Did you followed the game ?
Are you interested ?

We are trying to federate "tactical" groups inside a club on the official forum.
So if you are registered to the forum I invite you to join us : http://forums.battaliongame.com/clubs/63-tactical-teamsclans/
5 clans are present yet : 2 "Tactical crouch" and 3 "Tactical realism" clans.

I hope to see you there.

Best regards.
Quote Post

DiggerBazFri Feb 02, 2018 4:48 am

Hey SoldatRyan

Thanks for the heads-up. Some of our members played beta and many are interested in it.
Quote Post

Forums ©