Polite & Friendly's

in

Hey!!

smileMon Jan 04, 2016 2:14 am

Hey all I thought I would drop by and wish you all a Merry xmas and a happy new year.  I retired from BK about 4 years ago (sure you all miss my rifle nades...haha) I date back to the BHD days...Looking at the roster it appears there has been a changing of the guard and a lot of new faces.  Have a great one.  Take it easy...
Quote Post

CakeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:44 am

Hello Smile - Good to hear from you ! Drop into t/s sometime and chew the fat with us. And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all so ! !
Quote Post

tetMon Jan 04, 2016 2:56 am

smile wrote:

Hey all I thought I would drop by and wish you all a Merry xmas and a happy new year.  I retired from BK about 4 years ago (sure you all miss my rifle nades...haha) I date back to the BHD days...Looking at the roster it appears there has been a changing of the guard and a lot of new faces.  Have a great one.  Take it easy...

Still some people around you know.  Why don't you pick yourself up a copy of DayZ and come kill some zeds?
Quote Post

JohnnyMon Jan 04, 2016 4:41 am

Hey bud skip the day-z shrazie and jump in BF4 or WaW.
Quote Post

smileMon Jan 04, 2016 4:57 am

Wish I could play.  High speed Internet  is not available where I live and I don't own a computer anymore...I do have ts on my phone...
Quote Post

GooberMon Jan 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Hey Smile!!. Incoming Goobergram!
Quote Post

bigconnMon Jan 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Hey Smile - great to hear from you!
Quote Post

LADYHAWKMon Jan 04, 2016 6:06 pm

hey there old friend.....its been ages!
I have just upgraded my pc and hope to sort out my gaming and headset soon so ts would be good!
take care and happy new year Smile
Quote Post

DiggerBazMon Jan 04, 2016 8:33 pm

G'day Smile. Great to hear from you old mate. Jump into TS when you can. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Quote Post

Forums ©