Polite & Friendly's

in

continuing leave of absence

astro7730Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Hey everyone as you all know I had surgery in Dec of last year to correct some spinal issues i was having. I am sad to inform you all that this has not gone very well and i may have to have surgery again to help the pain I am having. Things have not been going to well the pain is so great it keeps me from enjoying time with you all I am sorry for my absence. I would like to thank DiggerBaz and the rest of the D.I's for keeping the calender full of bootcamp events yall make me proud. Hoping to return soon and will keep everyone informed on my status as I get more information myself. kill some people for me aye been so long since I've played anything remotely fun Sad
Quote Post

mr-tSat Jun 14, 2014 6:53 pm

very sorry to hear that astro, but let all hope you get yourself sorted and are back to been fit and healthy soon. and remember to remain positive and test negative.
Quote Post

SuniGunzSat Jun 14, 2014 7:12 pm

sorry to hear this news  Sad  will keep ya in prayer  Very Happy
Quote Post

DiggerBazSat Jun 14, 2014 9:28 pm

We all miss you mate. Thoughts and prayers.  Get well real soon so we can see you back here
Quote Post

Firecrackr1Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:18 am

Sorry to hear astro, I'll keep a light on for ya!
Quote Post

LukeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:13 am

I am sorry to hear about this. I will pray for a quick and speedy recovery.
Quote Post

TwoFourSun Jun 15, 2014 3:01 am

Get Well Soon...Fish On!!
Quote Post

DELETEDSun Jun 15, 2014 3:47 am

Get we'll soon.
Quote Post

PIE168Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:49 am

Best of luck to you Astro!
Quote Post

JohnnySun Jun 15, 2014 4:33 am

Hang in there buddy I know what you are going though. If you need to talk just send a pm.
Quote Post

JenkoSun Jun 15, 2014 7:22 am

AAAAAAAaaaaastroooooo! Sorry to hear the news bro I hope you the best in your recovery!
Quote Post

HawkeyeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Good Luck Astor! Remember, I'm only a Google chat message away!!!! then again, so am are you..... Hope all goes well!!!
Quote Post

Forums ©