in

Bundy's Graphics

BundySat Jun 13, 2009 9:05 pm

*Null*
Quote Post

StrandSat Jun 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Who are you.....lol

just kidding

but not really, I haven't been around for a while so I was just wondering if your a new member, anyways, on to your work....

You have some outstanding pieces of work, how long have you been doing this stuff for?

Here is my work, my recent stuff I consider to be a level above average, but I have only been using Photoshop on and off starting 3 months ago. I want to be able to get to the level your at eventually.

Anyways thanks for stopping in and sharing your work with us, those of us around here who do graphic design work can tell the creativity and detail you put into those pieces, good on yea.

Strand/Durty
Quote Post

BundySat Jun 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Yay, I actually got compliments from someone on a non-gfx site!  This is unheard of Very Happy

Mostly, when I post on somewhere thats main purpose is not gfx, I get told they are bad Razz

I'll post a bunch more things later.
Quote Post

StrandSat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Thanks guy, we have a couple members that are popular members around gfx sites so we know where you come from, heres my stuff,

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o204/adammorrisey/Sigs/

its kind of cool, to see my progression from my earlier sigs to my latest ones.
Quote Post

BundySun Jun 14, 2009 2:59 am

You know where I come from!  *Gasp*.  Which sites do you recognize me from?
Quote Post

mstrsniperSun Jun 14, 2009 3:35 am

tryed ta have a look at them my self strand/durty but it asked for a password Sad
Quote Post

StrandSun Jun 14, 2009 5:32 am

Sorry bundy, I was just referring to your state of mind

Sorry and here is the link for the album, its mostly content made for members here.
http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o204/adammorrisey/Sigs/
Quote Post

BundySun Jun 14, 2009 2:30 pm

The link is correct strand, but we need a password.  You need to make your photobucket public.
Quote Post

StrandSun Jun 14, 2009 2:44 pm

there its now public thanks
Quote Post

Forums ©