Polite & Friendly's

in

A Little MW2 Anyone?

kozarman1Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:56 am

I'm wondering if any of ya'll would be up for getting a party together every once in awhile for MW2. Been a long time since I've played at all and I'd like to play a little from time to time. My preference would be getting together in a diff channel so we don't have any cross talk. If there is a lot of response I'll put a list together here in the OP.

MW2 Peeps:
TS Nick--Steam Username
~{W|L}~Sgt.Maj.kozarman1--kozarman1
Quote Post

AbramFri Mar 14, 2014 8:15 am

Last time i sauntered through those Servers,  if was nothing but cheaters and the... 'popularity' of my mother.

There have been murmurs of getting together for some COD4 matches   which I'm certainly up for.  Assuming i can find my cdkey...
Quote Post

SSMajorKoenigFri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 pm

I would also like to say congrats on Kozarman1's 1st ever post Surprised
Quote Post

Snap71Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:12 pm

I play it some and there are  some great servers - 7th Cav has a well disciplined server but they have some odd rules, but no cheaters but thankfully it is a crouch server. Also there are some others that are XP all the time and they are pretty clean, and fast paced. I can never predict exactly but if I'm in TS I'll go there with you. I like the maps. I am generally on Weekdays except Wednsdays about 6:45 to 8:00 ish - weekend in afternoon but not predictable. Thoughts?
Quote Post

Snap71Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm

BTW I also occasionally do COD 4 and the comments about the game are actually for that! Sometimes I am a bit scatter brained. MW2 is good too though there are a few more cheaters, but I have not found that too distracting.
Quote Post

13LegionSat Mar 15, 2014 1:55 am

I'm game for it. Played on 7th Cav's server. Their pretty squared away. A couple different tweaks to game play but still a crouch server. Let me know.
Quote Post

buddyboy5Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:27 am

don't have the game but sounds fun
Quote Post

ARRGGHHHSat Mar 15, 2014 3:07 am

Have to load it up but I'm in
Quote Post

DELETEDSat Mar 15, 2014 5:46 am

SPAM
Quote Post

kozarman1Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:16 am

ReginaRifles wrote:

SPAM

Gee thanks
Quote Post

kozarman1Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:17 am

13Legion wrote:

I'm game for it. Played on 7th Cav's server. Their pretty squared away. A couple different tweaks to game play but still a crouch server. Let me know.

I was referring to MW2 in the OP and MW2 doesn't have DS's.
Quote Post

kozarman1Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:19 am

Snap71 wrote:

BTW I also occasionally do COD 4 and the comments about the game are actually for that! Sometimes I am a bit scatter brained. MW2 is good too though there are a few more cheaters, but I have not found that too distracting.

See my last post
Quote Post

SharkeyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:14 pm

MW2 - I am up for that, I haven't played that game for a long time but I would enjoy a couple of maps! Smile

COD4 - Besides the 7th Cav Servers there is another good Tactical Server from the 82ndAB if anyone wants to play some Tactical. They mostly play Search & Destroy and if there are good players online you can squad up and play it pretty good as a Team, not only Run & Gun to archive your kills.

However, I am up for both Smile
Quote Post

Snap71Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Okay - I suggest that if some of us are in TS we just ask if we want to do one of these MW2 no dedicated servers or COD4 MW, it would be swell to occasionally do this eh?
Quote Post

Firecrackr1Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:26 pm

I don't have MW2, only the first one.
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©