Polite & Friendly's

in

New Rust game?

VenocideWed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Hey, anyone here have or play that new game Rust? Looks interesting. Like a first-person shooter and minecraft.
Quote Post

FoolkillerMon Mar 03, 2014 11:06 pm

I've been playing Rust for close to a month now. I'm not sure if the developers planned on it being a first-person shooter but it seems about 95% of every server has players that are KOS (Kill on Sight). It has gotten better since they added their version of a cheat filter (over 4k banned) though there are still some that can get past it. It can be a very frustrating game starting out because even though you might be naked, people will still hunt you while you are trying to gather resources to get a shelter started. Words to live by in game: Stranger Danger and Trust No One.
Quote Post

VenocideMon Mar 03, 2014 11:22 pm

You like it?
Quote Post

9NovemberTue Mar 04, 2014 12:13 am

Foolkiller wrote:

I've been playing Rust for close to a month now. I'm not sure if the developers planned on it being a first-person shooter but it seems about 95% of every server has players that are KOS (Kill on Sight). It has gotten better since they added their version of a cheat filter (over 4k banned) though there are still some that can get past it. It can be a very frustrating game starting out because even though you might be naked, people will still hunt you while you are trying to gather resources to get a shelter started. Words to live by in game: Stranger Danger and Trust No One.

If your more into gathering and building you might want to try Epoch. Same thing, different flavour. Day Zero has the best mod (of a mod) , but is all KOS and all but dead now.
Quote Post

VenocideTue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Anyone here play it though? I'll get it but only if I know ppl to play with.
Quote Post

tetThu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Bought it, started playing last night. Picked an empty modded server.  Already been raided.  So I moved to the other side of the map.  We'll see how long that lasts.
Quote Post

tetTue May 06, 2014 12:38 am

Bumpty bump.

Still playing. Completely addicted.  I play here http://lab.facepunch.com/thread/1387315/post/44599594/
Quote Post

Forums ©