Polite & Friendly's

in

COD W@W Patches

Easy7Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:32 pm

This is the link I am using from the post and this is not working for me.  Is this correct?

http://www.fileplanet.com/217291/210000/fileinfo/Call-of-Duty:-World-at-War---Ultimate-Patch-v1.7
Quote Post

LukeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Looks like the link works but the download is broken. I will upload it to our file server and post it here.
Quote Post

LukeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:37 pm

It will take some time for me to download it as the patch is 3 gigs and I'm pulling it off of a torrent. Give me some time and I will get it up maybe tomorrow.
Quote Post

Easy7Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Thanks Luke!
Quote Post

LukeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:43 pm

If you want the torrent you can find it here http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5399144/CoD_5_WaW_Patch_1.1-1.7_for_PC
Quote Post

Easy7Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:13 pm

I'll just pull it from the file server when you get done with it..  Tomorrow or the next, just whenever you get to it.

Thanks Luke!
Quote Post

LukeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:00 pm

Bad news the all in one patch seams to be MIA. I can't find a working download site for it. I will keep looking and post it to our server when I find it. The good news is all the individual patches links posted above now work. So you can download each one and update one at time.
Quote Post

RybayTue Mar 18, 2014 8:34 pm

where do you get the patch for the digital download version of the game?  keep getting the punk buster kick
Quote Post

TazmanTue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Rybay, in the COD W@W section of the forums there is an area called Announcements. Under there, there are some stickies called "COD W@W Patchets", "Call-of-Duty:-World-at-War---Ultimate-Patch-v1.7", and "Working Punkbuster files for new COD: World at War installs".  You should be able to find anything and everything you need in there...

Taz
Quote Post

LukeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Raybay you need the post in the W@W section called Working Punkbuster Files. You have the game updates but need the punkbuster files.
Quote Post Goto page Previous12

Forums ©