Polite & Friendly's

in

been afk for health reasons

killshotThu Jan 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Sorry for being afk lately  been having health issues. Yesterday the wife took me to the hospital  for possible heart attack .my blood pressure was 179 / 110 and that was when my spell was almost gone .I was having severe pressure on my chest and i could feel my heart pounding .they ran a bunch of test and so far so good  .I have to go in tomorrow for an echo  then I have to do some stress test also . I'll try and keep you guys informed of what's going on
Quote Post

killshotThu Jan 16, 2014 10:33 pm

I've been having then chest pressure feeling on and off for months but lately they were getting more and more frequent and last longer so wife said enough is enough
Quote Post

bigconnFri Jan 17, 2014 7:55 am

She is a smart woman keeping an eye on you!  Just take care, keep us posted,

We will be thinking of you & the family as you go thru these tests, take care!
DO WHAT THE DOCTORS & THE WIFE SAY!
Quote Post

TwoFourFri Jan 17, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks Killshot, sounds like you just caught it in time. Hug your Wife!!
Quote Post

N7_WrathFri Jan 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Glad that u are doing better and keep getting better
Quote Post

xVoodooFri Jan 17, 2014 4:00 pm

You got the warning shot sir, glad you got to the Dr in time.
Quote Post

killshotFri Jan 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Well got my echocardio cardiogram done now its time to wait for results on that and the other ex rays  . there gonna have me do a stress test on the 27th of this month .if i have any heart conditions I will have to look for another job since the new job I started deals with paint and chemicals . the company said they will have to let me go
Quote Post

killshotSat Jan 25, 2014 5:06 pm

I won't be getting my results until my dDr appointment on Feb 5 .
Quote Post

DiggerBazSat Jan 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Best of luck Killshot. I had a similar situation just two weeks ago. My GP sent to the ER for precautionary testst  They did blood, xray, no etc. Then waited 4 hrs and they repeated. Sent me to a cardio centre for overnight tests. Then next day did the stress-eco. Turns out all ok. Hope same for you mate. .
Quote Post

MiniPurpleSun Jan 26, 2014 1:20 am

Best of luck killshot, sorry to hear about the new job Sad Hope everythings ok and you'll be back with us soon Very Happy
Quote Post

Firecrackr1Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:32 am

Good luck!
Quote Post

killshotTue Feb 11, 2014 5:24 am

Good news it's not my heart that's causing me to have these spells its my blood pressure my blood is thick and they put me on an aspirin regiment 1 everyday there hoping it helps thin it out and get my blood pressure back in control .I have to go back in and  have my blood pressure checked again . if it's still high there going to put me on blood pressure medicine and possibly blood thinner . I'm hoping to be back online soon I had my net shut off until I get things straightened out with unemployment and work
Quote Post

SixFourTue Feb 11, 2014 11:41 am

Glad to hear your cardiac function is good. Follow your Dr's advice and especially with regards to diet and exercise. That alone will lower your blood pressure and ensure a heart healthy life.

All my best to you and your family.
Quote Post

DiggerBazTue Feb 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Great news killshot
Quote Post

Firecrackr1Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:08 am

Good news killshot!
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©