Polite & Friendly's

in

Question Regarding Kick / Ban

VahnillaBearFri Nov 15, 2013 12:25 am

I thought I created post but I can't seem to locate it so figured I would try again. I had a server kick / ban back on November 3rd and sent a message via the contact button. I was wondering if there is a possibility an admin could get back to me. I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Thanks,
Quote Post

morguletFri Nov 15, 2013 2:04 am

all tickets are reviewed by the officers and that will be during the monthly meeting
Quote Post

CakeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:55 am

VahnillaBear - Check to see if you can get back in - some kicks show up as a ban, but are 15 min. kicks. Otherwise your contact-us ticket will be reviewed ASAP.
Quote Post

LukeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:17 am

Johnny has been doing these but has been down from  a surgery. I have been trying to pick up the slack but we are a little behind right now.
Quote Post

VahnillaBearSat Nov 23, 2013 4:53 pm

I was informed that I my ban was removed earlier this week. When i tried to connect this morning it is kicking me as if the ban is still in place. Can an admin check into this?

Thanks,

I appreciate it
Quote Post

JohnnySat Nov 23, 2013 7:03 pm

I will take a look at this later today bud. Just hang tight
Quote Post

VahnillaBearSun Dec 08, 2013 3:56 pm

I was wondering if you had a chance to check on this yet Johnny. I try every couple days to see if it has been removed and it still disconnects me. I appreciate you taking the time to look at this.
Quote Post

Forums ©