Polite & Friendly's

in

Battlefield 4 will have vehicle testing range

LukeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Battlefield 4 will include a "test range" that will allow players to try out vehicles like helicopters before getting into the game proper.

"We've definitely heard that people are afraid of getting in there [and using vehicles like helicopters] and that’s not our intent," DICE creative director Lars Gustavsson told IGN. "So what we've done is, we've added a test range, which allows you to try out all the hardware ahead of time so that if you want to learn to fly a helicopter you can get in there and you can find the settings that work best for you."

Read more here: http://www.gamespot.com/news/battlefield-4-will-have-vehicle-testing-range-6414055
Quote Post

TazmanThu Sep 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Sweet...I know I have been one of the ones that doesn't fly and would welcome a "test range" just for that reason!!!

Taz
Quote Post

BlueTravelerThu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 pm

I really wish they would add bots to their test range.  Flying around is one thing, doing it under fire or while attacking a moving target is a whole different ball game.
Quote Post

SSMajorKoenigFri Sep 06, 2013 2:24 am

I always wondered y they didnt have it for bf3
Quote Post

Firecrackr1Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:55 am

Now that I could use, got tired of dying just trying to lift a helicopter.
Quote Post

TrygarFri Oct 25, 2013 7:52 am

The only thing they really needed to do was add the ability to play the MP maps in a single player coop like we had with BF2. That is where I learned to fly the jets and helicopters in BF2. The AI was lazy enough that you could get a feel for attacking but dangerous enough that you had to learn to maneuver.
Quote Post

bigconnFri Oct 25, 2013 11:28 am

aww - you guys are making me feel all warm & fuzzy!  I thought I was the only one who couldn't fly and was nervous to try!

hey DIs you listening?   LOL
Quote Post

ScattersFri Oct 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Yeah, like to keep my feet on the ground. But should be fun.
Quote Post

Forums ©