Polite & Friendly's

in

VPG Invites You To A Scrim Match!

BigJuicySun Jul 28, 2013 7:59 am

VPG would like to invite you to an "Ojectives Scrim Match", If your Clan would be interested in this please feel free to add BigJuicy to your friends list and send me a message and we can talk about what kind of things your Clan likes or dislikes. In order to scrim we would put up a post on your clan forums and let your clan memeber tell us what kind of maps, objectives and rules they would like to see or not see during a scrim match. I believe this is a good way to have a scrim match, because that way we can take ideas from not only my clan but your clan as well and put them together to make the greatest scrim match ever. I dont like to leave anyone out because that would not be right or fair. I would really like to know what you and your clan really would like to see. So if this is of any intrest please feel free to contact me and we will work together to set somthing up.

Well thank you for letting me post this to your clan website and i hope to hear from somone soon.

Thank you

VPG Clan Member
Big Juicy
Quote Post

MouseSun Jul 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Would this be on WaW or Blk. Ops.
Quote Post

BigJuicyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:58 am

Well we do scrims on both games.. W@W and Black Ops... Right now this invite is for black ops..  If your clan is interested we can set a scrim up for either ..
Quote Post

JohnnyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:37 am

Hi BigJuicy and welcome to our clan forums. We would be more then happy to setup a scrim in Blops. Do me a favor and click on the challenge us lick at the top and you and I can discus rules and maps from there. Thank You
Quote Post

ReinisMon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 am

Welcome to the BK forums BigJuicy!

We at BK love a scrim every now and again, just go to the top of the page and click 'Challenge us' like Johnny has already said!

Hope this is in WaW!
Quote Post

Forums ©