Polite & Friendly's

in

With a Heavy Heart

ARRGGHHHWed Jun 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Mouse,
Take a break and get things back in order. Everything will work out.
Maybe this is happening for a bigger reason you can't see yet.
Take care of yourself buddy.
See ya in the furture
Quote Post

TipsterWed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Hang in there Mouse. My Mom always used to say when one door closes another door opens. Hope things turn around for you real soon. I am going to miss playing with you. Take care because we (BK) care.
Quote Post

HillbillyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Say it aint so!!!! It won't be the same without you...But I understand, I am in the same boat and one seat behind you. Just keep in mind we are your family too. If I could help out I would. You will be missed, so don't be gone too long bud.
Quote Post

HappyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Mouse, hang-on to your tags (Even from Big Con). Hopefully life straightens its self out and we see and hear you soon Sir.
Quote Post

Firecrackr1Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:15 am

Hope it all works out for you Mouse.
Quote Post

Firecrackr1Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:45 am

Hope things work out for you mouse.
Quote Post

HawkeyeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:56 am

Sorry to hear this Mouse...you have my number...hit me up...I've also been away from the PC for awhile, but due to my work schedule now...But I hope things get better for you...Don't forget, Real-life comes first...
Quote Post

FlannoThu Jun 06, 2013 3:15 am

Hi Mouse
Sometimes life just gets in the way....
Take care of yourself mate.  You've got friends here if you need someone to talk to.
Quote Post

CakeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 am

Just take a leave of absence for awhile - things have a way of turning around sometimes. We'll be here when you return ! Good luck ! !
Quote Post

DiggerBazThu Jun 06, 2013 8:36 am

My heart goes out tou Mouse. Hope things turn for the better mate. Keep your chin up as you have some good mates here at BK.
Quote Post

PastorDanMon Jun 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Mouse, we all go through "seasons" when we just have to strip life down to the bare essentials...been there done that in my life and I am sure every BK member has had to do it too...we will be here whenever you are able to return, my friend.
Quote Post

paJAMamamaMon Jun 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Hey mouse I don't want to see you go.......... your a very fun guy to play in game with!  revenge laugh of yours... hahahahahaha! hope to see you soon!

PJ
Quote Post

JosarthuMon Jun 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Rich?  You must be talking to the wrong people, Mouse!

Seriously, I agree with all the other posts, don't hand in those tags.  You will always be BK.

In the meantime, I guess I'll just have to settle for harassing Bigconn while you're gone.

Take care, my friend, and here's hoping things turn around for you!
Quote Post

ComN4UTue Jun 11, 2013 12:04 am

Hey Mouse,

It's happened to me more times then I can remember, having to go without the internet due to finances. First you must keep a roof over your head. The gaming will still be here and no one will forget you buddy. I was away at one point for almost a year.
Keep that furry little chin up because it does get better.

Quote Post

DELETEDTue Jun 11, 2013 12:49 am

Good to see you in game today Mouse!!
Hang in there.
Quote Post Goto page Previous123Next

Forums ©