Polite & Friendly's

in

Guess Who's Back?

GUMPSun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm back. Have internet and it is SLOOOWWW!!! Hope it doesnt hurt my game play. Doctors have ok'd me to play. Have a few things to get done at home and I'll be back on playing Thanks for letting me have a leave of absents!!
Quote Post

targetSun Dec 30, 2012 9:55 pm

now you can blame your game play on your slooooww connection...lol  good to have you back..
Quote Post

GUMPSun Dec 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Well not sure what to do... I tried to get in game and it tells me it's for low ping only. Guess my ping is way to high (675) to play. I'll try to figure something out. Hope to see ya soon....
Quote Post

LukeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Sounds like great news! Did you get my PM gump?
Quote Post

GUMPSun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Yes and not a problem. I made mistakes by kicking someone, but having the wrong name. lol We all arent perfect...Thanks Luke.
Quote Post

GUMPMon Dec 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Well..internet wont handle the game. Ping is at 600-700. They are checking on what they can do. I guess I can visit in TS and watch for kicks. Sorry BK  gonna be outta game until who knows when.
Quote Post

REFORMMon Dec 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Well.......Crummy internet or not, its good to know that everything has worked out and you are getting healthy again!!!
Guess prayers do work.....hmmmmm.

Cya on the battlefield buddy!

REFORM
Quote Post

DiggerBazTue Jan 01, 2013 12:30 am

Stop eating those chocolates Gump
Quote Post

AbramTue Jan 01, 2013 1:34 am

Ask your ISP if they can put you on another node, or sometimes a simple IP change can fix it. If your router can have custom MAC addresses, change it, and power cycle it and your modem.

And demand a free month, if your internet isn't delivering what you're paying for.

Yes, goo dto read the news on your recovery, Chump Gump. Smile
Quote Post

WitchiePoo143Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:01 am

With out his game..he's going to be a bear to be around!! Hope he finds sometime that will work.
Quote Post

BoltActionThu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Hang in the GUMP. Don't overdo it!  Glad you are back ! Cool
Quote Post

XBonesThu Jan 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Glad to here you are better, health wise.
Quote Post

Forums ©