Polite & Friendly's

in

Any news on the W@W servers???

TazmanThu Nov 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Just checking in to see if there is any new news/updates on the state of the servers??

Taz
Quote Post

GUMPFri Nov 02, 2012 12:19 am

Nothing to report on it as of now. I think the main server is in New York, so its gonna be some time yet.
Quote Post

morguletFri Nov 02, 2012 12:19 am

i was wondering the same thing
Quote Post

LukeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:25 am

Black Ops is back online but W@W is not at this time.
Quote Post

BoltActionFri Nov 02, 2012 1:41 am

....I am starting to shake from WAW withdrawal...he he  Razz
Quote Post

DELETEDFri Nov 02, 2012 1:43 am

Geeezz I go out of town for a few days and you've all gone and broke it.  Evil or Very Mad

I'm going to Hawaii for 2 weeks on Monday............god only knows what you'll have done to it by then!!  Razz
Quote Post

AbramFri Nov 02, 2012 2:40 am

2 weeks in the tropics? Poor baby.
Quote Post

WitchiePoo143Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:23 am

It took alot of argueing with my mom to take me to Uncle Gumps house. I get there and he said I could get on the computer..Well it's broke..I mean the WAW!!!  All he could do is laugh at me. What a meannie. Have to go home with out playing... Crying or Very sad  Hope they get it going soon. Can be back till this weekend. Hope to see ya then..
Quote Post

GUMPFri Nov 02, 2012 3:30 am

Jeesh!! Didnt know how much a wife can find for ya to do when your not playing a game.  I snuck in here to down load Ghost Recon to play and got caught. BUSTED!! I'll be happy when WAW   comes back. on.
Quote Post

TazmanFri Nov 02, 2012 3:44 am

Any possible way to start private servers...almost LAN-ish???
Quote Post

LukeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:54 am

If they got Black Ops up it should only be a matter of time now.
Quote Post

BoltActionFri Nov 02, 2012 1:49 pm

I figured it out. This is some sort of elaborate PLOT by LUKE to get me to purchase Black Ops!  Shocked  (he he)
Quote Post

TwoFourFri Nov 02, 2012 5:22 pm

BoltAction wrote:

I figured it out. This is some sort of elaborate PLOT by LUKE to get me to purchase Black Ops!  Shocked  (he he)

And that you should Bolt, it's fun too!!

TwoFour
Quote Post

REFORMFri Nov 02, 2012 6:48 pm

No BOLT, I think its his plan to get us on the website.

Luke is a sly dog.........I'm watchin you Lukey boy!!
Quote Post

DELETEDFri Nov 02, 2012 9:29 pm

I almost broke down and played BO last night. Got as far as logging into my Steam account before I came to my senses and snapped out of it. Fired up single player W@W instead.  Laughing
Quote Post Goto page 123Next

Forums ©