Polite & Friendly's

in

Passing of a BK brother

CakeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Very,Very sorry to hear of the passing of JYDOG, However, there is reason to be joyful in that Walt had a standing relationship with God and is basking in the loving bright light of his divine care. I pray that Walt's family is
comforted knowing that he is in a much better place and that their sorrow will be wiped away in the knowledge of the eternity they will spend with him in Heaven.
Quote Post

REFORMWed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 pm

REST IN PEACE BROTHER.
Quote Post

LukeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 pm

I just got an address for JYDOG's wife so we can send flowers and a card to her after his passing. If you would like to donate to help send the flowers please use our normal donation as I can use PayPal to buy from Proflowers. (I'll have my wife pick them so they will be nice.) After you make a donation send me a PM and let me know that you want it to go toward JYDOG's wife.

Lets s JYDOG's wife that BK supports our members and their family.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

FlannoThu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 am

RIP JYDOG.  God bless your family
Quote Post

MouseThu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 am

My prayers are with his family.
Quote Post

ThillionThu Oct 18, 2012 3:28 pm

RIP JYDOG. Your in good company with several other BK up there in heaven playing video games in the clouds. God Bless you and keep your family in His Love.
Quote Post

SixFourThu Oct 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Marine and I will keep  JYDOG and his family in our prayers
Quote Post

MrFurleyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:44 am

My condolences to JYDOG's family. I never got a chance to meet him but it seems that he was a great guy  and well-liked.

My mom passed away from pulmonary fibrosis this past April  at 64. My family has been trying to get more involved in supporting efforts for a cure through the Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis. You can read up more on PF  at coalitionforpf.org. Every little bit of support helps.

Vaya con Dios
Furley
Quote Post

sPaKmEFri Oct 19, 2012 7:17 am

sorry to here that.
Quote Post

SuniGunzFri Oct 19, 2012 12:12 pm

prayin for his family, gonna miss him (RIP)
Quote Post

OldYellrTue Oct 23, 2012 9:55 pm

R.I.P. JYDOG
Quote Post

KortuseFri Oct 26, 2012 4:22 am

Hello my BK brothers and sisters, I was contacted a few hours ago that a service is being held
for JYDOG- Walt Spurgeon  at Willamette national cemetery in Portland Oregon

Its being held at 12:15 pm  any are welcome that are in the northwest here.
 I also know and thank you for your prayers and thoughts towards his family that he has left behind.

here is a link the the Willamette national Cemetery
Willamette National Cemetery
Quote Post Goto page Previous12

Forums ©