Polite & Friendly's

in

CoD BO2, BF3, MoH or........

[NOCS]PhilThu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 am

Hello, I am writing to you even know your predictions on CoD BO 2.
From what we read in the various official posts, it seems that the server system is similar to that of MW2, so unmanageable for clans like ours.
Your clan plans to adopt it as the official game?
You are using BF3? You see it as a valid substitute for CoD?
Do you think that a game like MHO is more compatible to our style of play compared to BF3?

I make you these questions to understand in which direction the world is going tactician and better understand the idea of the various clans in the world.
Then it is obvious that each will make its own choices, but, to know the opinion of many people,definitely, helps you make a more accurate decision.
Quote Post

HappyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:33 pm

I have been on several clan forms as of late researching MOH, for what I can gather clans like ours and clans that like to have certain server rules are not going to go BO2 most of these clans are seriously looking at MOH. I honestly do not know if MOH2 is the answer or not, but I do know I am not paying money to play another MW game full of hackers and unwanted people that you are stuck with.
Also, Danger Close seams to be trying to fill in a COD gap with MOH2, they claim it to play more like COD and less like BF3 even though it will be a sister to BF3.
EA is going to be doing like Activision did, 1 year it will be Battlefield, the next year it will be MOH.
Just my 2 cents, but I hope we can really get behind something as I am more at home with you guys/gals then my own family at times.
Quote Post

LukeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Its good to see you here Phil. We are not going to Black Ops 2 now. We had plans to run several Black Ops 2 servers but will no longer. You can see our members feed back here: http://www.politeandfriendly.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=100654#100654

We do have several popular BF3 servers and many in our clan really enjoy it. MOH is the same game engine as BF3 but looks to be more of a COD style game. We have made no official decisions on what to do but MOH is one of the games we are closely looking at. We have some meetings this Saturday and will have some announcements early next week.

I'll be honest I do not think we will ever see a COD game with rent-able dedicated servers again.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

WatjalukinatThu Oct 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Personally, I cannot stand CoD games except to shake things up some times, they are not great pubs and in matches it seems too easy. BF has always been a better game in both regards, again imho.
Haven't played enough MoH to have much of an opinion, did like the last moh though.

Unfortunately I think all shooters on the PC are going to suffer because of consoles, companies are focusing so much attention on these that PC is a secondary thought.
Quote Post

Forums ©