Polite & Friendly's

in

World of Tanks

Just_A_GuyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Does anyone else play World of Tanks. I don't play constantly, but do get on occasionally. My game name is jab213 if you want to look me up.
Quote Post

BigDawgWed Oct 03, 2012 4:26 pm

I just started the download I am makeing it easy to find me in other games as I go by Bigdawgbk.
Quote Post

StingrayWed Oct 03, 2012 7:54 pm

I have been playing it for about 2 month now the new 8.0 update is great. I go by Stingraybk on it. I own 5 Tank Destroyer, 2 SPG and  5 Tanks.
Quote Post

BigDawgWed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Been playing it for hrs now and I love it,wish there was more friendly people to give hints.I dont know how to find you guys that is how bad I am lost lol
Quote Post

bigconnWed Oct 03, 2012 10:39 pm

yeah - I play every now & then  I use bigconn there...
Quote Post

REFORMWed Oct 03, 2012 10:47 pm

So thats where you've been hiding out Stingray!! good to see your still alive buddy!
Gonna check it out.
Quote Post

Just_A_GuyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 pm

yes Sting, the new update is great! love the new physics they put into it
Quote Post

BarshWed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Yeah, I play WOT also.  HarshBarsh.  Stingray had to get a big lead on us so he could waste us like on WAW. Wonder how he will pistol walk in a Tiger tank.  lol.
Quote Post

Just_A_GuyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:57 am

I added you guys to my contact list.

Bigdawg, if you go to the bottom left of the garage screen you will see a "contacts" tab. Click that and it will show your friends and allow to you search for other people.

Reform, if you get the game let me know and I'll add you
Quote Post

StingrayThu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 am

Anyone wanting help with it just MP me and I will help you with what I have learn so far I have 2 Tier 7 right now and I'm building point for Tier 8, You can down load the game for free. I will tell you that Team work is key in battles on this game.
Quote Post

BigDawgFri Oct 05, 2012 7:53 pm

I think we should make a Bk  showing on the field lets make our own platoon and  go hunting.Sting I see you on but dont know how to message you in game
Quote Post

bigconnFri Oct 05, 2012 8:35 pm

i think you press enter ???
Quote Post

AbramFri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Oh, i didn't  know it was a free game. Neato.  Ah and it'll work for multi-monitor with a bit of tweaking.
Quote Post

Just_A_GuyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Bigconn you click on the persons name in you contact list and create a private channel
Quote Post

StingrayFri Oct 05, 2012 10:58 pm

OK guys if your wanting to try the game out this weekend it Tank Destroyer weekend, you get extra point for using them I like the the USA ones the gun are a lot more accuracy.
Quote Post Goto page 123Next

Forums ©