Polite & Friendly's

in

HELLO ALL

astro7730Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Hello ladies n gents of bad karma just popping in to let yall know things are going ok. So I've had my first round of chemotherapy and things are looking up really tired n sore and the sickness is killing me but hopefully this will nip it in the bud. Really miss all my friends and hope to get back to gaming soon. Gotten a few emails from our site and things look on the positive side man I really miss you all. Ill check back to keep on top of whats going on in bad karma hope to see u all soon. Be safe have fun and kill some peeps for me Wink may god be with you all.
Quote Post

LukeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 pm

I hope everything keeps going well. BK is BK and keeps running but we look forward to seeing you in the server soon.
Quote Post

PFGreenLabelTue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Hey Astro

Good luck with the treatment mate. I have a mate who is going through a similar issue at the moment and he has just turned the corner on the constant sick feeling. It will pass bud hang on in there!

Best regards Green (AKA Pete)
Quote Post

UchiMataTue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi Astro, good to hear from you. Hang in there sir.
Quote Post

TwoFourTue Sep 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Hey Buddy,
                  Great to hear from you! Hang in there, technology is a lot better now for that stuff.
                  Korupt & I still want to go fishing sometime with you ...
Your Friend,
                    TwoFour
Quote Post

photekWed Sep 26, 2012 5:04 am

Hey Astro, thanks for checking in, stick with it, and hope everything goes your way bud. We'll be here when you return.
Quote Post

BagsWed Sep 26, 2012 5:11 am

sir i hope get better soon and look forward to seeing you on the battle maps..

much respect to you
Bags
Quote Post

bpmcmanusWed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 am

Hang in there Astro!  We're all pulling for you!
Quote Post

PurpleWed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 am

Hey Astro, good to hear from you. Hope things keep improving. Minipurple sends her best wishes as well
Quote Post

LADYHAWKWed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Best wishes that all goes well and you recover quickly and sickness passes x
Quote Post

XBonesWed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Good to here from you Astro, hope things get better for you.
Quote Post

bigconnWed Sep 26, 2012 4:51 pm

hey man wonderful to hear from you - i'm glad thing are looking up!  please take care and my thoughts are with you for a quick recovery and a return to "action"

take care my friend!
Quote Post

KulamonsterWed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Good to hear from you Astro!   Keep your chin up and keep the Faith strong as you recover!  Hope to see you on TS soon!
Quote Post

UNBOUNDThu Sep 27, 2012 7:23 am

Best wishes Astro - keep your spirits high and beat this illness!
Quote Post

TipsterThu Sep 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Quote Post

Forums ©